Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Gotta start somewhere....

Where to begin?.....Well I guess ill start with why. Why am I blogging? I really have no clue honestly. The past two years have been a total whirlwind for me. Got married, got pregnant, got sick, had a baby, got sicker, quit my job, moved states and officially became a stay at home diva. I call myself a stay at home diva because I am not your typical stay at home mom, at least I don't think so. I am not making play doh, I am not cooking crazy off the wall 5 course meals, I suck at house work, and the laundry only gets done out of sheer necessity. I basically enjoy having tea parties, playing with sidewalk chalk, playing in the sprinkler, shopping, reading (for my own pleasure and for my mini's enjoyment) and all the basic joys of chasing around a tiny monster I created, literally and figuratively. Anyway I thought starting a blog might be cathartic after the crazy two years. Maybe if I put it down in writing it will get out of my head. Today's blog was a lot of lists, Ill try to do better next time. Oh and I was not an English major so don't be to harsh with my grammar and awful use of the English language in general! Well that's all for today I have to go take the bucket off my child's head before she runs into the wall again.

No comments:

Post a Comment