Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I could use a nap!

Hello and Hi to the interwebs. Gawd I feel like I was hit by a large truck carrying cement blocks. My Mini has been sick the past week and a half and its taking its toll on mommy. We had a rough doctor visit monday yeesh! Wouldn't you just cut off your arm not to have your babies be sick! When I said this to by hubby he said "Hopefully it won't come to that" (dork), but y'all know what im getting at. Anyway...Is it just me or does anyone else find themselves sucked in to their childrens programming? Mini is napping and im watching VocabuLarry!?! Its a glamourous life y'all! Ok so I'm not sure if its the  sleep deprevation or lack of caffine, still on my first cup of coffee, but I am officially rambling. OK lets bring it back in. So Mini's been sick, my sweet hubby has worked 7 straight, and mommy is sleep depraved....We're a grumpy bunch to say the least! Oh well hubs and I will get sleep and Mini will get better and life will go on.
I feel like blogging is similar to an AA meeting, DISCLAIMER: I have never been to an AA meeting but I watch a lot of tv so I get the idea. Anyway I think the first couple blogs are like "Hi my name is Jade and I am a blogger". Then the next few I share my deep dark blogging secrets. I don't really have any juicy secrets so don't get your hopes up but I do hope to get more indepth with y'all over the next month! Alright I have stuff to do, people to feed, places to go, a tiny person to raise. Till tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment